As Chair of the Conference, I am thrilled to invite you to join us at the Future of Cyprus for Russian Business Conference, which will take place on March 18, 2021.
The Future of Cyprus for Russian Business Conference is organized by Boltenko Law, together with the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Cyprus Russian Business Association. This is the leading annual event on Russian business in Cyprus for over 8 years and it has always been a great success.
This year the event is virtual. It will take place on the 18th of March at 10.30 Cyprus time (11.30 Moscow, 9.30 CET). It will last for 2.5 hours, including welcome addresses and Q&A. You can find registration details below.
We will have the leading Russian and Cypriot experts discussing latest changes in tax and legal regimes of Russia and Cyprus. This year’s program will cover a range of issues, including:
- Are the recent Cypriot and Russian changes in tax and transparency a challenge to existing Russian-Cypriot structures and arrangements? What recent measures have direct effect on structures?
- If your clients have a Cypriot holding company for a Russian business, would you keep it or liquidate or relocate? If to relocate – where to?
- Would your clients set up a Cypriot holding company for a Russian business for the future? In doing so, what alternatives would you consider?
- The same questions will be considered for financing and royalty companies.
- Re-domiciliation. Where to relocate/domiciliate BVI/Offshore companies – Cyprus? Russia? Elsewhere?
- Would your individual clients like to relocate to Cyprus to benefit from the Cypriot beneficial tax regime? What are the alternatives your clients should consider?
- Would your clients set up a family office in Cyprus and if so why? What are the alternatives?
- Would your clients set up a family office in Cyprus, and if so, why? What are the alternatives?
- Would you recommend setting up a family trust in Cyprus? What are the popular alternatives?
- Would your clients use Cypriot banks for bankable investments? What are the popular alternatives?
- Would your clients set up their investment funds in Cyprus? What are the popular alternatives?
You can register for this event here.
Boltenko Law is a boutique law firm for international families of Russian origin. The firm’s focus is to provide Russian clients with Russian, English, and international tax and wealth planning advice from Zurich. Boltenko Law can help. We will be happy to advise you on the effect of changes on your overall tax burden and propose available solutions.
We take the first introductory call or video meeting on no commitment basis; further work will be done on the agreed contractual terms.
Please contact Olga Boltenko (email@example.com and +41 79 900 2526) or Evgenia Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org and +41 79 126 3195) for further advice.